Last weekend I decided to finally get round to looking at Slideshare to see how I could attract some new followers to my blogs and websites. It had been on my list of things to do for some time. I created a presentation entitled ‘Do’s & Dont’s of eBook Formatting‘, I repurposed the blog post of the same name and the presentation ended up receiving quite a bit of traffic. So far I’ve had close to 300 views, and I received emails from Slideshare saying the presentation was ranking high on Facebook and LinkedIn.
So what is Slideshare?
“SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. With 60 million monthly visitors and 130 million pageviews, it is amongst the most visited 200 websites in the world. Besides presentations, SlideShare also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars.”
- Upload presentations publicly or privately
- Download presentations on any topic and reuse or remix
- Embed on blogs, websites, company intranets
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Zipcast: free, no download, 1 click web meetings
- Leadshare: generate business leads with your presentations, documents, pdfs, videos
- Slidecast: sync mp3 audio with slides to create a webinar
- Embed YouTube videos inside SlideShare presentations
- Use SlideShare PRO for premium features like branded channels, analytics, ad free pages etc
Slideshare: 3 Key Benefits of Using a Virtual Assistant
What would be your number one task that you’d love a virtual assistant
to do for you if money were no object?
Please let me know in the comments so I can align my articles to those who would benefit from them most. Thank you in advance!